The BBC today released details of what the finalists will be dancing to and in what style for the show dance and their favourite dance. The finalists will also be dancing a judges choice from their previous dances which will be revealed during the live final.
- Caroline and Pasha will be dancing to Beverly Knight’s version of ‘Angels’.
- Frankie and Kevin will be dancing to ‘Get Happy’ by Judy Garland.
- Mark and Karen will be dancing to ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen.
- Simon and Kristina will be dancing to ‘A Little Less Conversation’ by Elvis Presley
- Caroline and Pasha will doing their Charleston to ‘Istanbul (Not Constantinople)’ from week 10
- Frankie and Kevin will be doing their Paso Doble to ‘America’ from week 3.
- Mark and Karen will be doing their Samba to ‘That’s The Way I Like It’ from week 5.
- Simon and Kristina will be doing their Argentine Tango to ‘Roxanne’ from week 8.
You can still vote in the polls to say who you think should/will win below. Also tell me what you think of the music and dance choices and what you think the judges will choose for each finalist in the comments above. And why not give the like and share buttons below a good old click. You know it makes sense!
Who should win the Final?
- Simon and Kristina (32%, 7 Votes)
- Caroline and Pasha (27%, 6 Votes)
- Frankie and Kevin (23%, 5 Votes)
- Mark and Karen (18%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 22
Who will win the Final?
- Caroline and Pasha (75%, 15 Votes)
- Simon and Kristina (15%, 3 Votes)
- Frankie and Kevin (10%, 2 Votes)
- Mark and Karen (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 20